PEGNL Board of Directors – Ministerial Appointee
- Company: PEGNL Volunteer Opportunity
PEGNL is governed by a Board of Directors which consists of nine professional members who are elected from and by the members of the association in accordance with PEGNL’s by-laws. The Minister of Digital Government and Service NL is responsible for appointing three individuals to the PEGNL Board of Directors in order to represent the public interest. As the available appointments are for public interest representatives, prospective candidates cannot also be members of PEGNL.
- High ethical standards and integrity;
- Appreciation of the responsibilities to the public;
- Flexible, responsive and willing to consider others’ opinions;
- Capable of a wide perspective on issues;
- Ability to listen and work as a team member;
- No direct or indirect conflict of interest;
- Strong reasoning skills; and
- The members of the board appointed as public interest members shall not be members of PEGNL.
The Board of Directors is currently seeking to fill one Ministerial Appointee position. This position must be applied for via the Independent Appointments Commission website, which contains more details on the position.
PEGNL members who are interested in similar opportunities with other associations and regulators are encouraged to browse the available opportunities on the Independent Appointments Commission website.apply